Daily Wellness Screening
All students and staff must have logged a daily wellness check before entering any NTPS building. Log into Skyward and look for the wellness check links. Both the desktop version and smartphone app version of Skyward will work. See instructions and FAQ below.
Wellness Check on Desktop
Wellness Check on Phone App
Wellness Screening FAQ
Why do I need to complete a wellness screening for my student?
When would I complete the wellness screening for my student?
Who can I call if I have questions?
What happens if I don't do the wellness screening for my student?
How do I complete the wellness screening for my student?
Tips for helping stop the spread of infection
You can take steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by doing the following things:
- When you are out, keep a distance of 6 feet or more between you and others
- Wear a face covering in public spaces, when you cannot maintain 6 feet distance from people not from your household
- Avoid crowds
- Limit social gatherings
- Stay closer to home
- Wash your hands with soap and water, often See handwashing guidance from the CDC >>
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- If you are sick, stay home and avoid close contact with others
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, we encourage you to limit activities that put you into contact with people outside your household