Community Use of NTPS Facilities
See below for more information on our facilities and the process for scheduling their use. Questions? Email facilities at email@example.com
Download an Application for Community Use of School Facilities (PDF) Please read thoroughly!
Facilities in one of our 22 School Buildings
- School building? Our school facilities are available for public use. Please confirm availability by contacting the building directly to begin the scheduling process.
- Theaters? For James Koval Center for the Performing Arts (NTHS), The River Ridge High School Theater, or Timberline High School Theaters, please contact the Theater Managers for more information.
- Swimming Pools or Fields? Please contact Lacey Parks & Recreation at (360) 491-0857 or visit their Aquatics & Pool Rentals page for more information.
Other NTPS Facilities
- Administrative Building
- Bower Learning Center
- South Sound Stadium To reserve the Stadium for use, please use this separate application (PDF)
- Service Center
- A current certificate of insurance naming North Thurston Public Schools as an additional insured must be on file with the District prior to approval of any use of school facilities (detailed insurance requirements are available on the terms & conditions page of the use application).
- Youth organizations engaged in sports activities and using school facilities must provide a statement of compliance (PDF) with the policies for the management of concussion and head injury in youth sports as required by RCW 28A.600. See the concussion & head injury sheets in the Athletics Registration materials >>