State Championship Information
Athletes, Families and Fans:
Congratulations to our Boys Cross Country team on qualifying for the 2019 WIAA State Championships! I'm including all the links and itinerary information I can think of--if you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Go Rams!
2019 State Championship Itinerary
Friday, November 8th, 2019
- Depart the NTHS student parking lot at 8:00 AM in two district vans (Coaches Conner and Coker driving).
- Lunch stop at the Ellensburg Fred Meyer.
- Arrive at Sun Willows Golf Course, Pasco, at approximately 2:00 PM.
- Practice at Sun Willows, review course, establish tent site.
- Arrive back at hotel by 5:00 PM. We will be staying at the Marriott TownPlace Suites in Richland, WA (just across the river from Pasco).
- We will order meals to be picked up from Casa Mia, then eat together as a team in the hotel dining area.
- Relax - lights out at 10 PM.
Saturday, November 9th, 2019
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Relax, pack, checkout.
- Arrive at Sun Willows Golf Course by 12 Noon
- 3A Boys Championship race at 2:30 PM, Awards at 3:15 PM.
- Pack up and depart site by 4 PM.
- Meal stop on return trip TBD: likely Ellensburg or Cle Elum.
- Arrive back at NTHS, ideally around 9 PM (variables include weather, traffic, etc.).
- State Championship Apparel Pre-ordering - if you don't want to wait in line, you can order your gear here.
- WIAA State Cross Country Tournament Central - this site has all the information you need: