New Student Enrollment for Middle and High School
Welcome to NTPS new students! We try to streamline the process of enrollment to make it easy for families. Please read the process carefully!
Summer Registration takes place at the Service Center:
- Find Your School (search by your home address)
- Pre-registration online through our registration gateway using the school you find above
- Bring the qualifying documents (see below) to the Service Center.
- After the required documents have been processed, your student will need to make an appointment with the counselor to register for classes - you may need to wait for your school's office to open in August to make that appointment.
- Only a parent/guardian living in the District and at the same residence as the student may enroll the student.
- Please provide accurate information. Inaccurate information could place you in jeopardy of legal action.
Eight (8) Required Documents:
- Proof of name and age of student. (1) one of the following birth record documents:
- Birth Certificate (order copies from the state if lost)
- Valid Passport
- Driver's License
- Documentation of legal name change if different than name on the birth record above.
- Student's Immunization Records.
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form (Required by Washington State)
- Proof of residency. One (1) of the following documents:
- Current lease
- Recent contract of sale
- Recent Mortgage statement
- Recent Utility Bill
- NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (click link to download)
- Custody agreement/parenting plan/court order if parents are separated or divorced.
- Registration Gateway Signature Page (click link to download)
Three (3) Documents not required, but helpful if available:
- Academic records (Report card if registering for grades 6-8 or transcripts if registering for grades 9-12) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of Individualized Education Program (IEP) / Evaluation Report (ER) (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of 504 (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)