New NTHS Athletics Site
Beginning in June, 2021 NTHS Athletics will be transtioning to a new location: https://norththurstonrams.com/. It is available for preview now, but please note that not all content is complete.
For the remainder of the 2020-21 academic year, the current Athletics site and content will remain active. By July 2021 the current site will no longer be featured, but will be archived for access as needed.
General Athletics Information
2021 Alternate Season Information
Season 3 (April 26 to June 12)
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Tennis
- Girls Bowling
- Competitive Cheer
- Competitive Dance
Please review the following information completely. Note that regular updates will be provided as soon as available and continue to refer to this page for definitive information regarding NTHS Athletics. Information is provided in two parts: (1) current athletics registration information and (2) updated athletics practice/season information. Go Rams!
- The NTHS ASB/Athletics office is now accepting Athletic Paperwork for athletic registration for all 2021 modified seasons. When dropping off paperwork, please complete the district health check on Skyward Family Access and enter the building through the main office doors only. Individual coaches will be in communication regarding program workouts and schedules.
- Athletes who have already been cleared for previous 2020-21 "out-of-season" practices DO NOT need to turn in paperwork. You're already good to go.
- Athletes who have not completed and turned in required documents must complete the following before participation:
- These forms must be turned in to the ASB/Athletics office. Please see hours to the right.
- No fines or fees will be collected at this time. If you have questions, please call the ASB/Athletics/Finance office at (360) 412-4806.