Athletics at Chinook Middle School
Athletics are for 7th and 8th graders
Seasons & Sports:
- Sep – Oct: Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, & Co-Ed Cross-Country
- Nov – Jan: Girls Basketball & Wrestling
- Jan – Mar: Boys Basketball & Girls Soccer
- Apr – May: Co-Ed Track
How to Participate:
- In order for students to participate in school sports your student must register, including a physical form that will need to be completed by a physician.
- There is a one time sports fee of $60 to play middle school sports. It IS NOT a per sport fee.
- Sports registration forms can be printed online or picked up at any time throughout the school year in the main office. The form needs to be turned in to the office prior to the first sports practice.
- Regular Practice Time: 4pm-5:30pm
- Parents need to pick up athletes, there is no transportation to take athletes home after practice.