Business & Construction Requirements
Interested in doing business with NTPS?
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- WA Unified Business Identifier (UBI) #
- Federal Tax ID #
- Current W9
- Active Department of Revenue Account
- Liability Insurance Certificate (NTPS as additional insured)
Construction Public Work Requirements:
- WA State Contractor's License
- Additional Licenses (e.g. electrical)
- Surety Bond
- Labor & Industries account for prevailing wages and industrial account #
- Small Works Roster (NTPS Construction & Design)
Bid & Quote Opportunities / Resources
Please contact Purchasing to be put on the vendor list or to see a copy of a current contract (see list below).
Currently, we are using a Washington State contract for District copier use and Cooperative programs for paper.