Skip To Main Content


All NTPS students are required to attend the school inside the boundary in which they reside. See school boundary maps.

For a student to attend a different school other than their assigned school (inside or outside the district), they must follow the transfer process. Forms must be submitted by a guardian for each student.

For details, read the related district policies & procedures:

Contact Us

Intra-District Transfers

Already an NTPS family and looking to transfer your student to a school other than the one you're assigned by boundary?

Kindergarten transfer requests will not be accepted until August 2024.

Transfers for current NTPS students are submitted via Skyward Family Access. See instructions on submitting forms in Skyward.

Skyward Family Access

Newly registered family and want to apply for a transfer?

Newly-Registered Transfers
Transferencias de grados 1-PK

Note: No NEW transfer requests will be accepted for Meadows, Olympic View, Pleasant Glade, and South Bay Elementary for the 2024-25 school year.

Non-Resident Transfer

Looking to transfer to an NTPS School but live outside our district? There are two steps (both steps must be completed):

Step 1: Fill out the OSPI Choice Transfer Request Form:

OSPI Choice Transfer

Step 2: Fill out the NTPS Non-Resident Admission Form:

Non-Resident Admission
Admisión de no residentes

Frequently Asked Questions