Skip To Main Content

Student Records

NTPS Student Records oversees the Student Information System, currently Skyward, facilitating new student enrollment and management of all student data.

Need login assistance or change information?

Need to change information in your student's record or need help with your Skyward Family Access login, please contact your student's school office staff.

Need transcripts or other records?

Contact NTPS Archives at 360-412-4514 or

New student?

Start the enrollment process

Transferring to another school?

Learn more about the intra-district and out-of-district transfer process.


Let us know so we can help! Documents needed for verifying a change of address.

For Skyward Family Access support or to change any information on your student records, including parent contact information, please contact your school office directly.

General Questions

360-412-4501 General Questions
360-412-4559 Transfers
Email is the best way to contact us!

NTPS Service Center
6620 Carpenter Road SE
7:30 am–3:00 pm