Skip To Main Content


The NTPS Archives department stores & maintains archives of records of students who have withdrawn or graduated based on the Washington State Records Retention Schedule.

If you are a school, school district, or outside agency needing student records for a former student of our district, please contact us directly!

Need High School Transcripts?

For all NTPS High School transcripts, we utilize the digital service Parchment. There is a fee charged for copies of transcripts.

To get started, please choose the school you last attended and/or graduated and follow the link:

Need transcripts for Kindergarten–8th grade?

Transcript requests are usually only necessary for withdrawn or graduated students who have attended high school or earned high school credit and need them for post-secondary education or career needs.

For all other withdrawn student records, please email the Archives Department at

Contact Us!
360-412-4567 FAX

NTPS Archives
6620 Carpenter Road SE
Lacey, WA 98503


Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–3:30 pm