What is Integrated Preschool
Our Integrated Preschool provides a safe and nurturing learning environment. We offer the opportunity for typically developing children to enroll in our high-quality preschool program along with our students with disabilities to play, learn, and grow together. Integrated Preschool is a tuition-based program available to children aged 3-4 years and non-Kindergarten-aged 5-year-olds.
If your child turns 5 years old ON or BEFORE August 31, they are Kindergarten age-appropriate for the fall and NOT eligible for preschool. See Kindergarten Registration >>
Preschool is offered half-day for an AM- or PM-session
- 2-day program for 2.5 hours (Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday) - tuition $165/month
- 4-day program for 2.5 hours (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - no preschool on Wednesday) - tuition $280/month
- AM session: 9:20-11:50AM
- PM session: 1:10-3:40PM
There is a 10% discount if tuition is paid in full for the entire school year, but only available during the month of September. Tuition is a flat rate each month (including September). Tuition will not be prorated because of illness, vacations, holidays, conferences, weather, etc. No tuition is charged for the month of June to account for these non-school days.
What about Immunizations? Check the latest state immunization requirements >>
Preparing Them for the Future
Our goal is to prepare students for Kindergarten and beyond. We focus on the domains of early learning essential for kindergarten readiness.
- Social & Emotional Development
- Language & Literacy
- Perceptual, Motor, and Physical Development
- Math & Science
Steps to Enroll
Preschool Registration is a 3-step process.
- Apply (web form application)
- Register. When you register, you will need your child's birth certificate, immunization records, and your proof of address (bill, lease agreement, etc.).
- Pay tuition, or set up a payment plan.
Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an email with information regarding the available openings and instructions to pay the first month's tuition to secure your child's spot. Please contact Integrated Preschool Enrollment Office Professional at (360) 412-4485 if you have questions.
Applications will be processed in the order received. Enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is now open!