District Health Information
All health rooms will be available before school starts to drop off required paperwork and medications that need to be on file before your child can start school, such as EpiPens, diabetes orders and supplies, and critical medications. All students with life-threatening conditions (e.g. asthma, diabetes, seizures) need to have orders and medications turned in before they can attend school. If you have any questions, call your school's Health Room or Office.
What about the COVID-19 Vaccination? While the state of Washington does not require a COVID-19 vaccination to attend school, we highly encourage those that can, to get vaccinated to protect themselves and others from severe complications and/or death. Find a vaccine near you: https://vaccinelocator.doh.wa.gov/
Effective since 8/1/20: All students must be compliant with updated state immunization rules in order to attend the first day of school. There is no longer a 30-day conditional status.
- To locate or print your child's immunization record (for Washington state), go to Washington My IR: https://wa.myir.net
- If you need a blank Certificate of Immunization: Download PDF >> Descargar en español >>
- If you need a blank exemption form: Download PDF >>
- SeaMar Walk-In Clinic (Immunizations & other services) se habla Español
- Contact your local pharmacy for immunizations for children 7 and up
- Thurston County Department of Health Immunization Website
- WA State Department of Health Immunization Information
- District Policy & Procedure on Immunization: Policy 3413 & Procedure 3413P
- District Policy & Procedure on Medication at School: Policy 3416 & 3416P