Welcome to the Komachin Middle School Library!
Mission: To ensure all students are effective users and producers of information and ideas
Remote Library Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-noon & 12:30-2:15pm
eMail Mrs. Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
As of March 16, 2020, our school is temporarily closed.
Students: We will start taking overdue library books & any textbooks you have out & are done using...
NTPS School Library Materials Return
- Materials can be dropped off at any NTPS school site*
- 11:30-12:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Starting May 26 through June 18th.
AMS Friday 12:30-1:30 only
PGES Monday & Friday 11:30-12:30; Monday 5:30-6:30
SMS Tuesday 11:30-12:30 & Friday 11:30-12:30
MVES Thursday 5:30-6:30 & Friday 11:30-12:30
- Each school will have a designated spot with a staff member where materials will be collected while maintaining social distancing. Mrs. Matthews will be at Komachin waiting for your library books to be returned. Just drive up to the front of the school & she'll be there masked & ready!
- Books will be held in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours after each collection day before being returned in the library system.
- Does NOT apply to Chromebooks
(All students, except seniors, will be keeping Chromebooks over the summer)
Check out our selections of eBooks on the school Destiny page or try eBooks from the Timberland Regional Library.
How do I see other book resources during our extended break?
Make sure you’re in the KMS Library Canvas class. To register, click on the lower link on the KMS Wolf on the Symbaloo Page that asks you to Join the KMS Library Page. Once you're enrolled in the class, there are many eResources available to you in this Canvas "class". You can get back to the resources by just clicking on the Canvas icons on Symbaloo.Mrs. Matthews is your teacher-librarian, assisted by Ms. Gower & Ms. Clardy
Come on in to see what's new!