District Health Information
All health rooms will be available before school starts to drop off required paperwork and medications that need to be on file before your child can start school, such as epi-pens, diabetes orders and supplies, and critical medications. All students with life-threatening conditions (e.g. asthma, diabetes, seizures) need to have orders and medications in before they can attend school. If you have any questions, call your school's Health Room or Office.*NEW* Effective 8/1/20: All students must be compliant with updated state immunization rules in order to attend the first day of school. Please see the Department of Health website for information. A letter was also emailed to all parents on 6/1/20.
- Thurston County Department of Health Immunization Website
- Thurston County: How can I get my child vaccinated? (PDF in English & Spanish)
- WA State Immunization Information (includes fall 2020 information)
- District Policy on Immunization: Policy 3413 & 3413P
- District Policy on Medication at School: Policy 3416 & 3416P