Middle School Meal Menus
Get your Free & Reduced Price Application updated! Applications are open for the 2023-24 school year! Get started >>
Want your fees waived too? Fill out the Consent to Share form in Skyward Family Access. More info >>
To see the full menu, including carbohydrates, allergens, and other information, visit the online interactive menu >>
If you have questions about the menu or nutrition information, please email the Food & Nutrition Services department: firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide meals that meet USDA guidelines for providing the 5 components that make up a healthy meal - proteins, milk, grains, fruits, and vegetables. Families can be assured that every meal will contain these 5 components.
Adding Money to a Lunch Account
Check or Cash: Pay through the office. During summers, you can make payments at the District Office.
Credit Card: Pay online through our payment portal.
- Log into the Payment Portal
- Select your student
- Shop: Items at student's school
- Category: Food Service
- Select a preset amount or a custom amount.
What if there's a negative lunch account balance? Please pay the negative balance and add any extra to the account.
Setting up Low Balance Notifications in Skyward Family Access
- Log into Family Access
- Click the Messages icon in the top-right area.
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the message area.
- Check the box next to any notifications you'd like to receive, including notifications about Food Service. You can choose to have the notification only in Skyward (and push notification via the mobile app), or have a copy emailed to the email address on file.