Athletics at Chinook Middle School
Athletics are for 7th and 8th graders.
Due to the extended closure, athletics have been cancelled for the remainder of the school year.
Seasons & Sports (check back in the fall for dates):
- Sep - Oct: Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, & Co-Ed Cross Country
- Nov - Jan: Girls Basketball & Wrestling
- Jan - Mar: Boys Basketball & Girls Soccer
- Apr - May: Co-Ed Track
How to Participate:
- In order for students to participate in school sports your student will need to have a completed sports packet filled out, including a physical form that will need to be completed by a physician.
- There is a one time sports fee of $60 to play middle school sports. It IS NOT a per sport fee.
- Sports packets can be printed online or picked up at any time throughout the school year in the main office. The entire packet needs to be turned in to the office prior to the first sports practice.
- Regular Practice Time: 4pm-5:30pm
- ACT Early Release Day Practice Time: 2:45pm-4:15pm
- Parents need to pick up athletes, there is no transportation to take athletes home after practice.