Credit Retrieval Program (Summer School)
North Thurston Public Schools offers a summer school option during the summer break. It is called the Credit Retrieval and Advancement Program. It is for students entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2019.
Please have your completed registration forms and 50% tuition deposit returned to the counseling center at your home school by the registration deadline June 28, 2019 Registration forms will be available at each school starting May 10, 2019. The remaining balance of tuition is due by July 3, 2019. No refunds after July 8, 2019.Download the Registration Packet (PDF) - or pick one up at your school!
- Dates: Jul 8 - Aug 8, 2019 8:30am-12:30pm (optional Math Lab 12:30-1pm)
- Location: Timberline High School, 6120 Mullen Road SE, Lacey
How it Works
- Pick up a registration packet in your school's Counseling Center starting May 10, 2019.
- Submit 50% tuition with completed application packet to the student's school no later than the June 28, 2019.
- Balance of tuition due by July 3, 2019- no refunds after July 8th.
- First priority will be given to resident students of North Thurston Public Schools.
- Summer courses DO NOT meet NCAA eligibility.
- Each class = .5 credits (Although highly discouraged, a maximum of two .5-credit classes can be taken).
- $50 per .5 credit class
- 50% of tuition is due at the time of registration, with the balance due July 3. No refunds after July 8th.
- Regular and consistent attendance and participation are necessary. District Attendance Policy is strictly adhered to.
- Online students must take their tests at THS with a test proctor when needed.
- Classroom students must attend classes DAILY.
- Morning transportation available from NTHS and RRHS, students must have afternoon transportation.
- Free breakfast and lunch will be available.
- Please read the Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook