Log onto Family Access
Access all your student's information with Skyward Family Access!Family Access is a web-based tool designed to give guardians and students access to student information such as attendance, academic progress, schedules, lunch balances and more! Students and guardians each have their own access. Your use of the Family Access website is voluntary.
- Are you a parent/guardian or student & need login information? Please contact your home school directly.
- Once you have obtained your login from the school, visit the Family Access website.
- There is a Skyward Phone App (not a North Thurston Public Schools product) iOS | Android
- Need help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Toolkit for tutorials, FAQS, and more!
- Need another language while using Family Access? Language Settings Instructions (PDF)
Notice: Skyward Family Access will be down for maintenance from 6pm 9/28 to 6pm 9/30.
We apologize for the inconvenience.MAKING PAYMENTS? http://payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us
Thank you for being involved and engaged in your child's educational progress and success!
- Student Access: Students please visit Student Services to request their login information.
- Guardians: Fill out the Family Access Application online.
- You will receive an email with your login information within 2 business days. Please do not reapply unless you have not received notification within this time frame.
Questions? Contact Sarah Smith.