NORTH THURSTON RAM FOOTBALL
"Out-of-season" practices begin Wednesday, January 13th. We will meet Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 2:30PM to 4:00PM on Fouts Field. Please see Coach Shaw's message below for addtional details:
I’ll try to give you all the info you will want/need:
We will begin workouts this Wednesday, Jan. 13 from 2:30-4pm on the field. If you were cleared in the fall, you are cleared now and do NOT need to turn anything else in at this time. The only way you’re getting this email is because you were already cleared! But feel free to pass it on to friends who should be playing football.
Football is contingent on Thurston County being in Phase 2 of Gov. Inslee’s plan (here’s the site with the numbers on it: https://medium.com/wagovernor/inslee-announces-healthy-washington-roadmap-to-recovery-229b880a6859). Right now we’re in Phase 1. We need to get to Phase 2 or no contact. It’s that simple for us. WEAR YOUR MASKS AND STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE!!!
- Football is in season 1 which will begin Feb. 1. Our league will be made up of NTHS, Timberline, RRHS, Capital HS, Olympia HS and Yelm HS with a 6 or 7 week season- schedules are still being finalized.
- No fees for sport and ASB at this time (this might change)
- Physicals need to be up to date. Parents can check physicals on the ‘Physical’ tab in Skyward- the date next to it is the expiration date)
- Check the NTHS athletics page for athletic packets- https://www.nthurston.k12.wa.us/Page/8428
- If you’re having trouble to packets or clearance stuff, contact Ms. Enlow at 360-412-4806 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she can help with most anything.
- If you want to be cleared for multiple sports, simply contact Ms. Enlow and she can do that for you pretty quickly.
See you on Wednesday! Bring water, masks and cleats. Contact me anytime with questions,
Head Coach: Terry Shaw | email@example.com
Please see the Ram Athletics homepage for updates related to the 2020-2021 season.