Welcome to the Rambler!
Yearbook Advisor: Lori Borseth
Yearbook email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement #1 - 08/04/2021
CLASS OF 2022 - SENIOR INFORMATION!
Seniors, we know you have a lot to do and work on this year. So, we already want to give you some important deadlines. Please note that these are FINAL deadlines. The latest we can receive anything. After that, the pages that contain senior contents will be submitted and we won't be able to retrieve them. So please, make sure to turn anything by the deadline. Links for submission will be available soon!
Deadline to purchase senior ad: 02/04/2022
Deadline to submit senior photos and quotes: 12/08/2022
- If a picture/quote is not accepted, student/parent (or photographer) who submitted the image/quote will be informed that a new picture/quote needs to be submited.
- DEADLINE to submit second photo February 4th
(Limited Copies! Buy before they are gone!)
Sales re-opened until May 28
5/19/2021 - YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION DETAILS
As announced in the beginning of the year (January), the 2020/2021 yearbook will be shipped directly to the students. We are shipping them to the address provided when the book was purchased. If you wish to have the book shipped to a different address, please send an email to the yearbook email (email@example.com) by June 24, last day of school.
The yearbook will include graduation and will be shipped to your preferred address on Aug 2nd.
Students should expect to receive their book within a week of the ship date.
5/19/2021 (1) - SALE OF OLD YEARBOOKS - NOW OPEN!
Now you can purchase old yearbooks for a limited time. To purchase an old yearbook, click on “Pay Online" on the top right of the school or district website.
Parents login: Skyward account information
USERNAME- Student ID number (it is your lunch number and the same number on your ID/ASB card) PASSWORD- Last name in CAPS (example: SMITH)
AVAILABLE: 2017/2018, 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 yearbooks.
Sales are open through June 1. Please note that inventory is limited and items are available on a first come first serve basis.
Students will be able to retrieve their book(s) June 7 – 18 during lunch at the student store.
Prices: $30 - 2019/2020, $20 - 2018/2019, $15 - 2017/2018
If you face any issue, please contact us.
2.22.21 - 6 DAYS LEFT TO RECEIVE AT-HOME PORTRAIT TO INCLUDE IN THE YEARBOOK
1/15/2021 - STUDENTS PORTRAIT REMINDER:
If you (or your student) didn't come to the picture day or the makeup day for school ID, but you still want a portrait to be included in the yearbook, please use the Portrait at Home Guideline (menu on the left). Last day to receive it is February 28. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
1/12/2021 - YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION:
Due to this year's unique circumstances, we've decided to cover the whole year and include one of the most important events in it: GRADUATION. To include the graduation, and to keep the safety of all RAMS, the yearbooks will be delivered to all RAMS home addresses this summer.
More information to come!
FROM NOW (November 2020) ON, THE YEARBOOK SURVEYS WILL BE POSTED HERE. TO ANSWER AND HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE FEATURED IN THE YEARBOOK, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE SURVEY LINK(s) BELOW.
- PHOTOS ALWAYS IN NEED: Hobbies, pets, outfits, sports/exercise, during holidays.
- Stories to send over: overcoming a challenge, something you're pride of, community service, about the many instruments you play, or many languages you speak
Senior Yearbook Photo Requirements
- Must be in color.
- Pose must be a waist-up shot or head and shoulders. No full body shots. Full body will be cropped
- Clothing and jewelry must fit school dress code guidelines and be “school appropriate”.
- No hands near face—arms and hands should not be above the waist. (Some exceptions may apply with the yearbook staff discretion)
- No knees blocking the body.
- No strapless tops.
- No exposed midriff, clothes with inappropriate references or gang affiliation
- Do not cut the head/hairline at the top of the photo
- The NTHS Yearbook reserves the right to refuse a photo not meeting specifications.
- The NTHS Yearbook will contact you if your picture does not meet the requirements so you are able to submit another one.
Digital File Format & Requirements
- width 2.25”
- height 3”
- file format type: PNG, JPEG or JPG
NOTE: You cannot save photos into Word, Works, Photoshop, tiff, gif, or PDF, file formats.
WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE TAKING PRINTS FROM YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND SCANNING THEM. THE QUALITY IS USUALLY POOR. HAVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER SUBMIT THE IMAGE.
- All images MUST BE submitted electronically via the link (preferred method) or yearbook email. We will not accept hard copy prints.
- For more Senior information, please scroll down.
- Pictures must be submitted by 11/24/2020.
Dear students and families,
This is a school year to become part of history, so is the yearbook. We are going to give 101% of our efforts to make it the best yearbook, however, more than ever we need your collaboration. In our channels we are posting (and will continue to do so) pictures in need for the yearbook.
During the school year we will approach students via email, but we will also post on our Instagram and Facebook pages, as well as on this website. As of now, we are collecting pictures and stories from fall. Pets, hobbies, new family traditions are welcome at anytime! If you have a great story or picture to include in the book, please send over to us!
Please stay connected and we appreciate your contribution and patience in the 2020/21 school year.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nthsyearbook
BUY THE YEARBOOK
Link to purchase it: here
$45 until Sep 18, 2020 EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER 5TH!!!
$55until Nov 13, 2020 EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 29TH 2021!!!
$60 until close of sale
Sales close on May 31, 2021
Picture days: Sept 1 - Seniors | Sept 2 - Juniors | Sept 3 - Sophomores | Sept 4 - Freshmen
Please refer to back to school letter for times as students will come in by last name alphabetical order.
Picture retake day: September 22. 12pm - 2pm
MORE SENIOR INFORMATION!
Click here to be directed to the Senior Quote Submission Form
Click here to order the (Senior) Recognition Ad.
Deadline to purchase senior ad: 01/02/2021 FEBRUARY 5TH!
Click here to submit senior photos.
Deadline to submit senior photos: 11/24/2020. EXTENDED UNTIL NOVEMBER 30TH!!!
Click here to submit your senior quote.
Deadline to submit senior quotes: 10/23/2020 EXTENDEND UNTIL OCTOBER 30TH!
Adviser: Mrs. Borseth
Editor in Chief: Andrew Eckroth
Copy Editors: Sonia (Sokphearom) Phan & Brenda Leiste
Photo Editor: Mckenzie Ahrenholtz
Layout Editor: Andrew Eckroth
Mikaela Smith (IG manager)
Nicholas Hopkins (IG manager)