Welcome to the Rambler!
Yearbook Advisor: Lori Borseth
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO SHOW YOUR SENIOR HOW PROUD YOU ARE, YAY!
NEW DEADLINE TO BUY SENIOR RECOGNITION AD: Saturday, February 1st - 10pm
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE JOSTEN'S PAGE.
Monday, Sept. 9: Picture day
Thursday, Oct. 31: Picture retake day
Link to buy your yearbook: http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A09032800
Yearbook sales opportunities are limited
Pre-order - save money and guarantee you get a book.
- Early Bird - now through Sep 20 - $45
- Then it will go up to $55
- From 02/01/2020 - $60
- Purchases may be made online through Jostens (link above).
Missed the pre-order dates?
Get first opportunity to purchase any extra copies we have available. Purchases may be made online through Parent Access (sales close at midnight) or in person at the ASB office (sales close at 2:00 p.m.).
- Senior Banquet Yearbook Distribution - Early June - TBD
Distribution will happen during both lunches and after school in the commons on the following days:
- Wednesday June 10, 2020
ID AND SIGNATURE ARE REQUIRED FOR PICK UP – You cannot pick up for someone else!
Senior Yearbook Deadlines and Links
Senior Recognition Ads:
Deadline: October 21st January 25th! - ads to be purchased and built through Jostens.
Deadline: October 21st
Senior Ad Submission Specifications:
- Submit DIGITAL photos ONLY. Files MUST be .jpg or .png format.
Files MUST be 300 dpi or larger.
Senior Photo Specifications:
Upload a professional quality digital photo to replace the school portrait.
- VERTICAL orientation ONLY.
- Photo size (printed) would be approximately 2.5” x 3.5”
- Head size (printed) would be approximately 1”
- All portraits must abide by the NTHS dress code:
No uncovered shoulders, uncovered midriffs, cleavage of any sort, or hats or bandanas of any sort.
- Full body shots as long as it os not too far that you cannot be identified. Upper body shots ok. Head shots PREFERRED.
We will use the school photo taken by O’Connor Photography if an alternate is not provided.
If your photo is not approved, you will be contacted by a staff member of the yearbook. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Borseth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A form will be emailed out to all seniors by Wednesday, September 12th.
Senior quotes need to be submitted by Monday, October 21st!
There are no other submission options, submitting using the form logged in to your school email.
Senior quotes will be:
-G-Rated, School Appropriate
-120 or fewer characters
- Spelling will be edited if needed
-Cited if someone else said it first
- No double entendres
-Submitted from school email account
Link to submit senior photos:
Link to purchase/build senior recognition ads:
Senior Class Photo
Senior class photo will take place on a date to be determined.