Home School Program

  • The Home School program is administered by the Student Records Department. Effective March 19, 2020, we will be conducting business through email and regular mail only until further notice. 
    A Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction form needs to be filled out at the beginning of every school year (or at the point you decide to homeschool if midyear) and emailed to kserrano@nthurston.k12.wa.us or mailed to our office at the Service Center.
    Homeschool students wishing to enroll in Running Start need to fill out the Running Start Form each year.  Contact Katrina Serrano via email to gather the required documents needed. You will then need to call the designated high school to schedule an appointment. Effective March 19, 2020 buildings will only be open by appointment and they may wish to conduct the review via email or phone.  
    Contact for more information: