Students: Visit the office and request login information from Bobbie Laidlaw, ECA Registrar.
Guardians: Contact Bobbie Laidlaw in the front office, or email email@example.com with the following information:
- Student Full Name & Grade Level
- Student's Primary Address
- Student's Home Phone Number
- Parent/Guardian Full Name
- Parent/Guardian Email Address
Log onto Family Access
Access all your student's information with Skyward Family Access!
❗NEW❗ The 2022-23 School Year Required Forms are available in Skyward. Please log in and fill them out for each student.
- Update Students' Ethnicity and Race
- Verify Military Parent or Guardian Affiliation
- COVID-19 Antigen Test Consent Form
- Acknowledge that the Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook has been made available to you on the NTPS website.
Family Access is a web-based tool designed to give guardians and students access to student information such as attendance, academic progress, schedules, lunch balances and more! Students and guardians each have their own access. Your use of the Family Access website is voluntary.
- Need access? Please contact your school office & login below (logins are only approved for guardians / parents)
- Want Skyward on your phone? iOS | Android (does not have all the functionality of browser-based Skyward)
- Need help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Toolkit for tutorials, FAQs, and more!
- Need another language? Adjust your browser settings for translations to your preferred language.
MAKING PAYMENTS? http://payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us
Thank you for being involved and engaged in your child's educational progress and success!