What is Skyward Family Access?
All Envision Career Academy parents, guardians, and students have free access to Skyward Family Access. Parent Access allows parents and guardians to see the information for all of their high school and middle school students through one login. Student Access allows the user to see information for a single student.
- Students: Visit the office and request login information from Bobbie Laidlaw, ECA Registrar.
- Guardians: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Student Full Name & Grade Level
- Student's Primary Address
- Student's Home Phone Number
- Parent/Guardian Full Name
- Parent/Guardian Email Address
Log onto Family Access
How to complete the COVID testing consent form in Skyward
Under Online Forms, select "COVID-19 Antigen Test Parent Consent Form REVISED January 2022" You must fill out a form for each of your students. Note: you must visit Family Access in your internet browser to see this form (it will not appear in the Skyward mobile app).
Access all your student's information with Skyward Family Access!
Family Access is a web-based tool designed to give guardians and students access to student information such as attendance, academic progress, schedules, lunch balances and more! Students and guardians each have their own access. Your use of the Family Access website is voluntary.
- Need access? Please contact your school office & login below (logins are only approved for guardians / parents)
- Want Skyward on your phone? iOS | Android (does not have all the functionality of browser-based Skyward)
- Need help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Toolkit for tutorials, FAQs, and more!
- Need another language? Adjust your browser settings for translations to your preferred language.
MAKING PAYMENTS? http://payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us
Thank you for being involved and engaged in your child's educational progress and success!