How to Enroll at Envision Career Academy
Want to learn more about Envision?
Please join us for a live information session and tour on Thursday, June 15, 2023, from 5:30-6:30 pm. There will be a drawing for several door prizes! This will be our last information night before summer break. Registration & more info >>
Interested in enrolling at Envision?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Applications will be accepted for incoming 9th and 10th grade students for the 2023-24 school year. Incoming 10th-grade students must have 4 credits to be eligible to enroll in the Fall. Due to the structure of our program, we are not enrolling juniors, seniors, or super seniors.
- Students need to have taken and passed pre-algebra and Washington State History prior to enrolling in Envision. Acceptance may be granted to those who are enrolling in these courses over the summer during summer school.
- Enrollment in Envision is different from other high schools. We are a school of choice. We screen all applicants to ensure they are eligible to enroll before accepting them.
Steps to Enroll
- Be sure the student wants to attend Envision. We are a choice school, so students must choose us to attend. If a student doesn’t want to enroll, please do not proceed with enrollment.
- Complete the online or paper application below. Once submitted, we will email you within one to two business days to confirm we've received it. If you need help with the application, please contact Kelly Villalobos at 360-412-4880 for assistance.
- Wait to hear back from us. We will review your application and call or email to schedule an interview with qualified applicants.
- If full: Waiting List. If we are full, as additional student spots open up, we will contact families and students on the waiting list.
Fill out the Envision Career Academy Online Application:
Print out the application and mail it in: Download the application (PDF)
Envision Career Academy
411 College Street NE
Lacey, WA 98516
Email to: ECAOffice@nthurston.k12.wa.us
Do you live Out-of-District?
If you live outside the North Thurston School District boundary, you will need to complete a Non-Resident Admissions Application and have your current school principal sign it.
You can find the form here: Non-Resident Admissions Application
You can also find it on the District homepage Quick Links under Transfer Request.
When applying to ECA from out-of-district, please understand it may take a few extra days to receive credit information from your current school.