Interested in Enrolling?
Fill out the online application: https://forms.gle/7muw1hPDTtgtbBqBA
Print out the application and mail it in: Download the application (PDF)
Envision Career Academy
411 College Street NE
Lacey, WA 98516
Deadline for submission (of either paper or online application): July 31, 2020 at 3pm
How to Enroll at Envision Career Academy
Interested in enrolling at Envision Career Academy?
Here’s what you need to know
- Enrollment at Envision is different from other high schools. We are a school of choice and students are accepted based on qualification. At this time, we do not enroll out of district students. Additionally, we screen all applicants to ensure they are eligible to enroll before accepting them.
- The 2020-21 school year begins on Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- We are enrolling incoming 9th and 10th grade students for the 2020-21 school year. Incoming sophomores must have 4 credits to be eligible to enroll. We are not enrolling juniors, seniors or super seniors (classes of 2022, 2021, and 2020); there are no exceptions. Incoming 10th graders will need to submit a semester 1 transcript and current semester 2 grades with the completed application.
Steps to Enroll
- Be sure the student wants to attend Envision. We are a choice school, so students must choose us to attend. If a student doesn’t want to enroll, or is not sure, please do not proceed with enrollment.
- Return a completed application. Applications are available on our website. You can return your application anytime before July 31, 2020. Incoming 10th graders will need to submit a semester 1 transcript and current semester 2 grades with the completed application.
- Wait for notification of acceptance. No later than August 7, 2020, families will be notified whether they are accepted or not.
- Waiting List. As additional student spots open up, we will contact families and students on the waiting list.