How to Enroll at Envision Career Academy
Interested in enrolling at Envision?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Applications will be accepted for 9th and 10th grade students for the 2022-23 school year. Sophomores must have 4 credits to be eligible to enroll in the Fall and 6 credits to enroll at Semester 2. We are not enrolling juniors, seniors or super seniors.
- Enrollment at Envision is different from other high schools. We are a school of choice. We screen all applicants to ensure they are eligible to enroll before accepting them.
Steps to Enroll
- Be sure the student wants to attend Envision. We are a choice school, so students must choose us to attend. If a student doesn’t want to enroll, please do not proceed with enrollment.
- Complete the online or paper application below. Once submitted, we will email you within one to two business days to confirm we've received it. If you need help with the application, please contact Kelly Villalobos at 360-412-4880 for assistance.
- Wait to hear back from us. We will review your application and call or email to schedule an interview with qualified applicants.
- If full: Waiting List. If we are full, as additional student spots open up, we will contact families and students on the waiting list.
Deadline to apply to ECA for the 2nd semester of the 2022-23 school year:
Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 5:00pm
Do you live Out-of-District?
If you live outside the North Thurston School District boundary, you will need to complete a Non-Resident Admissions Application and have your current school principal sign it.
You can find the form here: Non-Resident Admissions Application
You can also find it on the District homepage Quick Links under Transfer Request.
When applying to ECA from out-of-district, please understand it may take a few extra days to receive credit information from your current school.