The tenets of MTSS are that ALL students in school are capable of learning and using socially meaningful and productive behavior that is linked to their ultimate academic achievement.
Essential Features of School-Wide Positive Behavior Support
- Ongoing PBIS Team management of PBIS implementation
- Behavior expectations defined, taught, and posted
- Ongoing system for rewarding positive behavior
- Consistent system for responding to behavior problems
- Ongoing use of data to monitor and guide school-wide behavior support
- Classroom PBIS
Please use the menu at the left to navigate through the MTSS tiers.