All Salish student family members
Increase communication and information between school and home.
First Friday of every month (when there's school) 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. VIRTUALLY *Zoom link will be sent to parents/guardians of Salish students prior to the meeting.
With monthly topics (selected by the group), with related presentations and discussions.
Past FAB topics/activities:
- The district math coach came to discuss math education at Salish.
- Presentation on Salish's restorative behavior philosophy and process.
- Attended student recognition assemblies.
- Grading process discussion.
- Extracurricular activities discussions.
- School safety discussion.
Have a suggestion or question for the FAB and can't attend a meeting?