New Student Enrollment for Middle and High School
Welcome to NTPS new students! We try to streamline the process of enrollment to make it easy for families. Please read the process carefully!
Registration takes place at your child's school:
- Find Your School (search by your home address)
- Visit your school to register.
- Bring the qualifying documents (see below).
- After the required documents have been processed, your student will need to make an appointment with the counselor to register for classes.
- Only a parent/guardian living in the District and at the same residence as the student may enroll the student.
- Please provide accurate information. Inaccurate information could place you in jeopardy of legal action.
Eight (8) Required Documents:
- Proof of name and age of student. (1) one of the following birth record documents:
- Birth Certificate (order copies from the state if lost)
- Valid Passport
- Driver's License
- Documentation of legal name change if different than name on the birth record above.
- Student's Immunization Records.
- Completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form (Required by Washington State)
- Proof of residency. One (1) of the following documents:
- Original deed
- Current lease
- Recent contract of sale
- Mortgage statement
- Property tax statement
- Utility Bill
- NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (click link to download)
- Custody agreement/parenting plan/court order if parents are separated or divorced.
- Registration Gateway Signature Page (click link to download)
Three (3) Documents not required, but helpful if available:
- Academic records (Report card if registering for grades 6-8 or transcripts if registering for grades 9-12) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of Individualized Education Program (IEP) / Evaluation Report (ER) (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of 504 (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)