New Student Enrollment for Middle & High School
Welcome to NTPS new students! Please read the process carefully!
High School & Middle School Registration take place in several steps:
1. Find Your School (search by your home address)
2. High School & Middle School Registration
- Download and fill out a registration packet (PDF)
- Complete and take a paper registration and all required documents to your school office (check your school website for office hours).
3. After the required documents have been processed, your student will need to make an appointment with the counselor to register for classes.
- Only a parent/guardian living in the District and at the same residence as the student may enroll the student.
- Please provide accurate information. Inaccurate information could place you in jeopardy of legal action.
Questions? Please contact your school.
Seven (7) Required Documents:
- Proof of name and age of student. (1) one of the following birth record documents:
- Birth Certificate (order copies from the state if lost)
- Valid Passport
- Driver's License
- Documentation of legal name change if different from name on the birth record above.
- Medically Verified Immunization Records (Required by Washington State) EXAMPLES:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a healthcare provider;
- A CIS filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached;
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System; OR
- A CIS printed from MyIR (a free Dept of Health online tool), go to wa.myir.net/register to begin the signup process.
- Race and Ethnicity Form (click link to download)
- Proof of residency. One (1) of the following documents:
- Current lease
- Recent contract of sale
- Recent Mortgage statement
- Recent Utility Bill
- NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (click link to download)
- Custody agreement/parenting plan/court order if parents are separated or divorced.
Three (3) Documents not required, but helpful if available:
- Academic records (Report card if registering for grades 6-8 or transcripts if registering for grades 9-12) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of Individualized Education Program (IEP) / Evaluation Report (ER) (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of 504 (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)