How to Report an Absence
If your student is absent for any reason, please contact our office as soon as possible! Email email@example.com.
360-412-4730If a student is planning to be gone more than 5 days for excused reasons, obtain a form from the office to have their teachers fill out that includes their missed homework for the time period.
Report an absence through Family Access
Login to Family Access using your secure credentials. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- Select the student who is absent.
- Click on the Attendance tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Enter Absence Request hyperlink on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Request hyperlink.
- On the Add Request screen, select the absence Start Date, End Date, Start Time, End Time and Reason. Entering comments is optional. Click the Save
- If your email address is in our records, you will receive an email confirming the absence.