About Skyward Family Access
All RRHS parents, guardians and students have free access to Skyward Family Access. Parent Access allows parents and guardians to see the information for all of their high school and middle school students through one login. Student Access allows the user to see information for a single student.Need Access?Contact the main office. Be prepared to show identification.
Log onto Family Access
Access all your student's information with Skyward Family Access!Family Access is a web-based tool designed to give guardians and students access to student information such as attendance, academic progress, schedules, lunch balances and more! Students and guardians each have their own access. Your use of the Family Access website is voluntary.
MAKING PAYMENTS? http://payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us
- Are you a parent/guardian or student & need login information? Please contact your school office.
- Once you have obtained your login from the school, visit the Family Access website.
- There is a Skyward Phone App (not a North Thurston Public Schools product) iOS | Android
- Need help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Toolkit for tutorials, FAQS, and more!
- Need another language? Adjust your browser settings for translations to your preferred language.
Thank you for being involved and engaged in your child's educational progress and success!
Last Modified on September 9, 2020