Hello! My name is Kelsey Moulton and am a Business & Marketing CTE teacher here at Timberline. This is my 5th year at Timberline and I am loving it. I grew up in the Lacey area and actually went to North Thurston High School. I went to college at Washington State University (GO COUGS!) and graduated with a degree in Apparel Merchandising and Textiles. After graduating WSU, I worked for Kohl's Department Stores for 5 years. I realized that since my favorite part of my retail management job was teaching and training, that Career & Technical Education should be my forever career. Along with being active here at Timberline, I am also the Capital Region Adviser for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America).
In my personal life, I have a husband named Garett, a son named Brooks, and two cats- Kate & Rosie. I love to do calligraphy, go to concerts, be outdoors, and spend time with family and friends.
My schedule for the 2020-2021 school year is below. I post all assignments on Canvas and Skyward.
- 1st Period -Photography / Sports & Entertainment, Social Media, & Advanced Marketing
- 2nd Period - Introduction to Marketing / Photography
- 3rd Period - Photography / Photography
- 4th Period - Entrepreneurship & Student Store
- 5th Period - Prep
- 6th Period - Photography / Digital Essentials 1