WELCOME TO RIVER RIDGE ATHLETICS
SPORTS UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- At this time, due to the proclamation from the Governor’s Office on November 15th and the recommendations from our Thurston County Public Health Department, we are allowed to be in small groups/pods of no more than 6 athletes, outside only (except for pools), and coaches and athletes must wear facial coverings at all times. This is a voluntary coaching and training period. Click here for more information and to download a registration form.
- The WIAA has released a revised sports calendar for 2020-2021. Please click here to view the current version.
- Visit the WIAA website for all details and other updates.
- The ASB/Athletics office will continue accepting athletic paperwork for out-of-season workouts for 2020-21. Individual coaches will be in communication regarding program workouts and schedules.
- Required documents for Athletic participation:
If you're looking for some great gear to support the Hawks, visit the online BSN website to order.
Vendor links are provided solely as a courtesy for River Ridge families and the community. North Thurston Public Schools does not endorse any particular business nor guarantee their services or products.
Pay Fines & Fees Online! You can now pay student fines and fees online with a credit card. The $2 processing fee is currently waived. If you choose to pay online for sports participation fees, you must still turn in your paper work to the ASB office to be cleared for sports.