How to Pay Fines & Fees
Our office accepts checks (payable to North Thurston Public Schools), cash, and credit/debit cards through our online payment portal. Please come during regular business hours to make cash/check payments.
Fee Waiver for those that Qualify for Free & Reduced meals: You may have reduced or eliminated school & district fees! Once you've filled out your Free & Reduced Lunch application, visit the Online Forms item in the Skyward menu for access to the Fee Reduction Consent Form. Once you've filled it out, our office staff will take it from there!
Paying with Credit Card?
How do I log in? Use your Family Access login information for the first time.
- When you are assigned a new ID and password for Skyward Family Access, they will initially match with a one-time overnight sync. Change your password in Skyward the first day you receive it so your Payment Portal and your Skyward password will be the same after that first sync.
- If you change your Skyward password after that first sync, the passwords will not match and you need to change your Payment Portal password manually to keep them the same.
Need help? Start with the online payment FAQ>> Then contact your school if you need further assistance.
Adding Money to a Lunch Account
Check or Cash: Pay through the office. During summers, you can make payments at the District Office.
Credit Card: Pay online through our payment portal.
- Log into the Payment Portal
- Select your student
- Shop: Items at student's school
- Category: Food Service
- Select a preset amount or a custom amount.
What if there's a negative lunch account balance? Please pay the negative balance and add any extra to the account. If you would like to be reminded when the account balance is low, you can set up alerts in Skyward to receive an email when the account needs money.
Komachin Fee Schedule
General & ASB Fees Type Fee Planner $5.00 FBLA Dues $25.00 Jazz Band Club Dues $20.00 Student ID replacement fee $2.00 Athletics fee $60.00 per year Sports jersey replacement fee* $15.00 Instrument rental (school year) $45.00 per year Instrument rental (summer) $10.00 Miscellaneous - Personal copies $0.15 per page Miscellaneous - NSF check fee $20.00 Miscellaneous - Chromebook assurance $10.00 Miscellaneous - Printed copies of records $0.15 per page Food Service - Breakfast (student) $2.50 Food Service - Breakfast (adult) $2.90 Food Service - Lunch (student) $3.60 Food Service - Lunch (adult) $4.75 Food Service - Milk $0.50 Theatre - Musical admission (student) $5.00 Theatre - Musical admission (adult) $7.00
*Every student receives one jersey with the initial athletic fee, and the replacement fee is not eligible for a waiver.