Welcome to River Ridge High School Athletics
SPRING SPORTS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN ON FINALFORMS. THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING SPORTS IS FEBRUARY 27TH. PLEASE VISIT EACH TEAM PAGE FOR GAME SCHEDULES.
Required for athletic participation:
- Athletics registration completed in Final Forms:
- Physical Form (completed & signed by a Registered Physician) uploaded in Final Forms. Physicals are good for 2 years.
- ASB Card fee - $30 for the entire school year, non-refundable
- Sports Fee - $100 per sport ($125 for football)
- All fines must be cleared before the sports fee can be paid using the online portal.
- Pay fees online: payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us. Cash or check are accepted at the ASB office.
- If you are eligible for an ASB fee waiver, please contact the office.
- Students will be cleared for participation the day after all required items are completed. For example, students who complete forms and/or pay fees on Monday will be cleared on Tuesday.
Parent Permission for Alternate Transportation (turn into head coach)
Hawks Winter Sports Parent Night Presentation (PDF of slide deck)
Home of the Hawks
Online Tickets (Basketball Games & Wrestling Matches): https://gofan.co/app/school/WA23314
AAA Pass ($3 discount on each admission at the door - no online tickets) for up to 4 people in your group to all Arts, Athletics, and Activities events for 2022-23. Purchase online from the payment portal and pick it up from the ASB office.
Photograph by Timothy Rogers Photography