NTPS Summer Online Academy (Summer School)
North Thurston Public Schools offers a summer school option during the summer break. It is called the ONLINE ACADEMY Credit Retrieval and Advancement Program. It is for students entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2020.
- Dates: June 29 - August 6, 2020 8:30am-12:30pm
- Location: ONLINE
How it Works
- Registration ended June 26, 2020 at 4PM
- First priority will be given to resident students of North Thurston Public Schools
- Each class = .5 credits (Although highly discouraged, a maximum of two .5-credit classes can be taken)
- $50 per .5 credit class
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify
- Regular and consistent attendance and participation are necessary. District Attendance Policy is strictly adhered to.
- Student must check in with teacher twice weekly.
- Please read the Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook