Credit Retrieval Program (Summer School)
North Thurston Public Schools offers a summer school option during the summer break. It is called the Credit Retrieval and Advancement Program. It is for students entering grades 9-12 in the fall of 2018.
Please have your completed registration forms and 50% tuition deposit returned to the counseling center at your home school by the registration deadline June 29, 2018. Registration forms will be available at each school on May 14, 2018.
- Dates: July 5 through August 10, 2018 8am-12pm
- Location: Timberline High School, 6120 Mullen Road SE, Lacey
- 2018 Program Brochure (PDF)
How it Works
- Pick up a registration packet in your school's Counseling Center starting May 14, 2018.
- Submit 50% tuition with completed application packet to the student's school no later than the deadline of June 29, 2018.
- Balance of tuition due by June 30th - no refunds after July 1st.
- First priority will be given to resident students of North Thurston Public Schools.
- Each class = .5 credits (Although highly discouraged, a maximum of two .5-credit classes can be taken).
- $50 per .5 credit class
- 50% of tuition is due at the time of registration, with the balance due on June 29th. No refunds after July 1st.
- Regular and consistent attendance and participation are necessary. District Attendance Policy is strictly adhered to.
- Online students must take their tests at THS with a test proctor when needed.
- Classroom students must attend classes DAILY.
- Students must have transportation
- Please read the Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook