If your child will be absent or late to school, please call the Attendance Line anytime.
(360) 412-4600If it's not within school hours or no one is able to answer, just leave a voicemail.You may also report the absence using Family Access (instructions below).
Absence Reporting Through Family Access
Login to Family Access using your secure credentials. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- Select the student who is absent.
- Click on the Attendance tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Enter Absence Request hyperlink on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Request hyperlink.
- On the Add Request screen, select the absence Start Date, End Date, Start Time, End Time and Reason. Entering comments is optional. Click the Save button.
- If your email address is in our records, you will receive an email confirming the absence.