How Do I?
For each student, depending on grade, there are many tools and services they will be utilizing in the classroom. Chromebooks are distributed to all secondary students, so many of the resources will be used at home. Tools are associated with the grade levels below.
Need help? Click the icon for each tool for FAQs, links, tutorials, and more support.
- Clever (formerly Learning Links or Symbaloo) — a central hub of portals & logins for many of the digital resources.
- Skyward Family Access — our main student information portal
- Chromebooks are distributed to all secondary students. Elementary students have them during Remote Learning.
- Securly helps with digital safety on Chromebooks (filtering content and more). Parents have access to this tool.
Kindergarten-5th Grade Students
- Google Classroom — a teacher-led digital classroom system
- Google Apps — documents, presentations, and other ways to create and share assignments & other work
6th-12th Grade Students
- Canvas — a teacher-led digital classroom system
- Google Apps — documents, presentations, and other way to create and share assignments & other work
- School Messenger - a robocaller for district- and school-wide phone calls, texts, and emails
- Remind - a group messaging app for teachers to communicate with classroom students & families