Timberline Sports Medicine
Advisor: Carlye Parascand email@example.com
Get involved with events like M5K, IronMay, DRITRI (2020-21), the Spring State Competition, and becoming an Athletic Training Student Aide (ATSA)!
Who is this club for?
- Any student interested in sports, fitness, exercise, nutrition, health sciences, event planning, leadership, athletics, volunteering, or making connections!
Interested in volunteer hours? Consider becoming an Athletic Training Student Aide!
- Provide care for student-athletes at practice or games
- Record treatment logs in AT Room
- Clean AT tables, counters and rehab equipment daily
- Restock AT’s medical kit as needed
- Help the AT transport equipment to and from the fields of play.
- Practice and developing appropriate taping and first aid skills with AT.