Reporting an Absence at River Ridge
Parents must notify the school of an absence as soon as possible. There are three options for reporting absences:
- Call the attendance office at (360) 412-4824
- Use Skyward Family Access (see instructions below)
- Handwritten Note (will be verified)
Absence Reporting Through Family Access
Login to Family Access using your secure credentials. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- Select the student who is absent.
- Click on the Attendance tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Enter Absence Request hyperlink on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Request hyperlink.
- On the Add Request screen, select the absence Start Date, End Date, Start Time, End Time and Reason. Entering comments is optional. Click the Save button.
- If your email address is in our records, you will receive an email confirming the absence.