- Period 1 - 6th grade science
- Period 2 - 6th grade science
- Period 3 - 6th grade science
- Period 4 - Planning
- Period 5 - 6th grade science
- Period 6 - 6th grade science
Nisqually daily schedules can be found here.
- I was born and raised in Spokane, WA and graduated from Mead High School. I earned a BA in Experiential Education from The Evergreen State College (TESC), before working in outdoor education, environmental education, and business for 14 years. I then earned a Master in Teaching from TESC before joining NMS.
- My interests in science are diverse, so I love teaching middle school science, where we get to study a bit of everything!
- I live in Olympia, WA, with my wife, and three kids. In my free time, I love to spend time with family, camp, hike, ski, cycle, fish and learn about science!
Contact & Technology Resources
- Please contact me via my email at any time. If you prefer to call, please do so after 3:50 pm (412-4700).
- I will send out emails about upcoming quizzes, tests, field trips, and other important dates.
- Please check Skyward for the most current grades and to check for any missing assignments.
- To access Skyward, click here.
- I post all quizzes and many student assignments on Canvas.
- I highly recommend that you create a parent account to access these resources.
- Note: student grades in Canvas are incomplete; use Skyward to check your student's grades.
To sign up and access your student's account in Canvas, click here
- For information on class rules, procedures, and grading, please reference my Link to syllabus. Your child should have a copy of this as well.
- This year 6th grade students are studying Earth and it's place in Space. We will be mastering the following standards from the Next Generation Science Standards.