Current Supply & Fees List
General supplies needed for classes
- Binder (2” minimum)
- 6 Dividers
- 5 Composition Books or Spiral Notebooks
- 1 Graph Composition Notebook
- 2 #2 Pencils
- 2 Pens
- Pencil Pouch
- Loose-Leaf Paper (college ruled)
- Colored pencils
- Scientific calculator (there is a limited supply available to check out from the library)
- Long sleeve white button shirt
- Black pants or skirt*
- Round neck t-shirt*
- Gym shoes with laces (NO VELCRO or SLIP-ONS)
- Combination lock for locker (locks are available at student services on a first-come first-served basis)
- Fees can be paid when the office opens in August or at the beginning of the school year.
- $5 - student planner (all students are required to purchase this)
- $10 - science (all students)
- $20 - music (students participating in band, choir, or orchestra)
- $10 - art per semester (participating students)
- $60 - sports - 7th & 8th grade (participating students)
- $20 - yearbook (optional purchase - see website for ordering online)
*NTPS dress code always applies
- Shoulder straps must be two inches wide or greater.
- Torso: Clothing must cover stomachs, backs, shoulders, chests and undergarments.
- Shorts Finger Tip Rule is the mid-thigh just below where your fingertips reach.
- Clothing that promotes drugs, alcohol or violence, is sexually suggestive, or displays inappropriate pictures or writing, is prohibited.
- Keep in mind when bending, and reaching. If your stomach, back, shoulders, chest and/or undergarments are not covered it will be considered inappropriate wear and violate dress code standards.
Payment plans & assistance
We understand that families may be unable to pay all fees immediately. For this reason, we offer payment plans, and there may be a "partial fee" assistance program available. Please contact Mrs. Pitts and Student Services as soon as possible to set up a plan, get information about assistance, or if eligible for Title VII.
Please note: outstand fees/fines will prevent your student from participating in:
- After school sports
- All end of year activities
- All fee-based ASB events
- Purchasing of non-required class apparel, school spirit wear, or a yearbook through school.
- Also, extra-curricular fees will not be accepted until required fees and fines are paid in full.