College and Career Center Overview
Did you miss Financial Aid Advising day? Not to worry!The following YouTube videos should answer most of your questions
Still have questions? Contact me at email below or 360-412-4831Quick Links with the latest information:
- The FAFSA - a student overview 3 mins
- Tips for Parents: FAFSA form and the FSA ID ~3 mins
- For students and parents: How to Create your FSA ID ~ 5 1/2 mins
- All you need to know about The 2021-2022 FAFSA in 15 mins NOTE⇒ This excellent video was produced by a college in Virginia, BUT the information is universal (the narrator mentions "Virginia" once, but just replace that with "Washington").
- La 2020-2021 FAFSA en español 17 minutos
- You've Submitted the FAFSA, What happens next? 3 mins
- Scholarships: updated November 20, 2020 You will find newly listed scholarships at the beginning of the list.
Scholarship applications that cannot be accessed on a website. Download, complete, and mail them.
The College and Career Center is a resource for students, staff, and parents for college and career planning. It is a place to get information about 2-year, 4-year, and technical colleges, testing and test preparation, financial aid and scholarships, apprenticeships, career information, summer opportunities, and more. We also host Admissions Counselors from colleges and universities to speak with interested students in the fall and spring.The College and Career Center is located in room 813, down the hall from the front desk, and is open from 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on school days. Students are encouraged to drop in before and after school, during FLEX, and during lunch. Parents are welcome as well. Opportunities for students outside of River Ridge are advertised throughout the year. Check the 'College and Career Center Newsletter' for descriptions, dates, and times. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Do your own scholarship search: Scholarship search sites
- College & Career Center News: November 24. 2020 edition
- Volunteer Opportunities: updated February 20, 2020