Athletic Participation & Fee Guidelines
Fee for 7th & 8th Grade: $60 - Pay Online6th graders participate in Intramurals - see below for more info (no fee).
Students are required to pay the established fee at the time of registration.
- The $60 fee covers all sports for the school year.
- Jerseys will be kept by the student for 7th and 8th grade years.
- There is a $10 fee for replacement jerseys.
- Athletes will need to provide their own black shorts.
- Completed sports packets including current sports physical must be on file prior to the first day of practice.
- Late paperwork cannot be accepted.
2019-20 7th & 8th Grade Sports Seasons
FALL SPORTS - September 9th - October 25th
WINTER I SPORTS - November 12th - January 17th
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Soccer
- Coed Cross Country
WINTER II SPORTS - January 27th - March 19th
- Girls Basketball
SPRING SPORTS - April 14th - May 22nnd
- Girls Soccer
- Boys Basketball
- Coed Track
6th Grade Intramural Sports
All 6th grade students are invited to participate in Salish Intramural sports. There are no fees and the intramural season will be split up over the course of the year into 5 different sessions. The activities take place before school, from 8:00 to 9:00, and students must arrange their own transportation. Students will not be in the locker room and should be dressed in appropriate clothes and shoes for the gym or field. This will be a fun, low-stress, highly engaging activity for all students that participate. We can’t wait to see all you Ravens turn out! EACH SPORT IS 1 WEEK LONG, Monday through Friday.
Session 1: Indoor soccer
- September 23rd – 27th
Session 2: Volleyball
- October 14th- 18th
Session 3: Basketball
- December 2nd – 6th
Session 4: Badminton
- March 2nd – 6th
Session 5: Track and Field
- Dates subject to change due to track accessibility
- June 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, and morning of the meet 10th.
- The track and field session is for those interested in competing in the district wide 6th grade track meet.
- Track meet most likely on June 10th, the last ACT day of the year.
December 2, 2019
December 3, 2019
4:45 PM Girls JV Basketball - NMS @ CMS
4:45 PM Girls JV Basketball - SMS @ KMS
December 4, 2019
4:45 PM Wrestling - SMS, CMS & NMS @ KMS
December 5, 2019
4:45 PM Girls JV Basketball - KMS @ NMS
4:45 PM Girls JV Basketball - SMS @ CMS