Athletic Participation & Fee Guidelines
Athletics are for 7th & 8th grade only. 6th graders may participate in co-ed wrestling (winter sport).
Fee $60 - Pay OnlineImportant Notes:
- All registration must be completed before the first practice (including sports physical).
- Athletes must participate in 8 practices to be eligible to play in games.
- Practices are after school, Monday-Friday 4:00 pm-5:30 pm (2:45 pm-4:15 pm on ACT Wednesdays)
- The $60 fee covers all sports for the school year.
- Jerseys will be kept by the students for 7th and 8th grade years. There is a $10 fee for replacement jerseys.
- Registration takes place online via Final Forms:
6th Grade Intramural Sports
All 6th grade students are invited to participate in Salish Intramural sports. There are no fees, and the intramural season will be split up over the course of the year into several different sessions. The activities take place before school, from 8:00 to 9:00 am, and students must arrange their own transportation. Students will not be in the locker room and should be dressed in appropriate clothes and shoes for the gym or field. This will be a fun, low-stress, highly engaging activity for all students that participate. We can’t wait to see all you Ravens turn out!
Stay tuned for information about the 2023-24 season!
Seasons & Downloadable Schedules
2023-24 Seasons & Sports
Downloadable game schedules are posted below.
Fall Season: September 11-October 20
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Soccer
- Coed Cross Country
Winter I Season: November 13-January 19
- Girls Basketball
- Girls Varsity, JV, & C-Team Basketball Schedule (PDF) updated 11/21/2023
- Coed Wrestling (6th-8th grade)
- Coed Wrestling Schedule (PDF) updated 11/2/2023
Winter II Season: February 5-March 22
- Girls Soccer
- Boys Basketball
Spring Season: April 15-May 24
- Coed Track