What to work on at home
- Practice writing our first and last names
- Handwriting practice (uppercase and lowercase letters)
- Sight words
- Counting 1-100
- Letter names and sounds
- Read 20 minutes every night
A little about Mrs. McKinney:
I graduated from City University of Seattle with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education, with a K-12 reading endorsement. Teaching children to read is my true passion.
Aside from teaching I enjoy spending time with friends and family, being outdoors, and traveling as much as I can.
This is my fifth year teaching at Evergreen Forest, and I love being a part of this wonderful team!
Please feel free to contact me anytime, I look forward to working with you and your child this year.
- 8:25-8:35 - Morning Work / Attendance / Circle Time
- 8:35-9:35 - Writing
- 9:35-9:50 - Recess
- 9:50-10:50 - Reading
- 10:50-11:20 - Lunch
- 11:30-12:00 - Recess
- 12:00-1:10 - Math
- 1:10-1:20 - Recess
- 1:25-2:05 - Specialist
- 2:05-2:35 - Skills Work
- 2:35-2:45 - Clean up / Go Home