I am very pleased to teach fifth grade at Woodland Elementary this year. In 2014, I received a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Elementary Education with an emphasis in History Education at Fayetteville State University and I have taught at Woodland ever since! As I begin my career as an elementary school teacher, I hope to bring my passion about education to the classroom and to the lives of my students.
- 8:35 Welcome!
- 8:35 - 8:45 Attendance & Lunch Count
- 8:45- 9:25 Specialist
- 9:25 -11:05 Mathematics & Science with Mrs. Madigan
- 11:05-11:15 Transition Time
- 11:15-12:20 English Language Arts & Social Studies with Mrs. Gittins - Part A
- 12:20 - 1:20 Lunch/Recess
- 1:20 - 2:00 English Language Arts & Social Studies with Mrs. Gittins - Part B
- 2:00-2:35 Home Room with Mrs. Gittins
- 2:35 - 3:05 Band/Orchestra
- 3:05-3:10 Dismissal