How to Report an Absence
Report an absence by email to Ms. Wharton and Ms. Kinley at: email@example.comPlease provide the following in your E-mail:
- Date(s) of absence(s)
- Official first name and official last name of student
- First Name and Last Name of parent/guardian
- Email and phone number to contact parent/guardian
Attendance Matters!Missing 17 or more days, excused or unexcused, can have a drastic impact on student achievement. http://www.attendanceworks.org/
Absence Reporting Through Family Access
Login to Family Access using your secure credentials. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- Select the student who is absent.
- Click on the Attendance tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Enter Absence Request hyperlink on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Request hyperlink.
- On the Add Request screen, select the absence Start Date, End Date, Start Time, End Time and Reason. Entering comments is optional. Click the Save button.
- If your email address is in our records, you will receive an email confirming the absence.
NTPS Attendance Information
What is good attendance?
Why is good attendance important?
What happens if a student misses too much school?
What can the district do?
What can families do?
Need more information about attendance?