- 8:15 - 8:45 Live Session: Morning Meeting
- 8:45 - 9:00 Electronic break (bathroom, get materials, minimize screen time)
- 9:00 - 10:15 Live Session:
- Math (Monday and Wednesday)
- ELA (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Science (Friday)
- 10:15 - 10:30 Electronic break (Bathroom, get materials, minimize screen time)
- 10:30 - 11:30 Small Group or Independent Work (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
- Potential Live Sessions Math (Tuesday)
- Potential Live Sessions ELA (Wednesday)
- 11:30 - 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 - 1:00 Groups (Math/Reading Lap services) and Independent Work (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Specialists (PE, Music, Art) Tuesday and Thursday
- 1:00 - 2:00 Family and Student Support
- 2:00 - 2:30 Band or Orchestra (Monday thru Thursday)
- Independent work (Friday)
This is my 8th year of working alongside the awesome 5th grade team here at Horizons Elementary. Originally from Brooklyn, New York I joined the United States Army and had the honor of serving with some of our great men and women from all around this amazing country. After traveling the country and being stationed in Fort Lewis, I took one look at Mount Rainier and decided to stay. I received my degree in Elementary Education from Saint Martin's University in 2012.
As a teacher, I believe all kids are capable of reaching the highest level of their ability and I'll always encourage them to do so and go beyond. When I'm not working hard with our terrific kids in school and having fun learning with them, I enjoy spending time watching movies, reading about sometime in history or new science discovery, and being very active physically.
Each day is a new day, and a new adventure to be had. Thank you for letting me join you all on this journey of these wonderful young people.