About Amanda Herrmann
Ms. Herrmann holds a Bachelor of Music Degree from Western Oregon University and a Masters of Arts in Teaching from George Fox University in Oregon. She has been active in Choir and Orchestra for over 17 years, both in school and professionally. She has performed in many countries with the Eastern Oregon Chamber Singers including Ecuador, Austria, and Hungary. She has been teaching at Chinook Middle School for the past six years, and this is her third year of sharing her experience and passion for music with students here at Salish.
Be sure to put our Concert dates on your calendar right away!
Please note that some events/performances may be added later in the year.Ms. Herrmann will keep you updated on any changes as soon as possible!
- November 20th, 2018 - Fall Concert - SMS Commons, 7pm
- March 7th, 2019 - SMS, NMS, RRHS combined concert - KCPA, 7pm
- April 24th or 25th, 2019 - Middle School Large Group Festival - Black Hills HS, all day field trip
- June 6th, 2019 - Final Concert - SMS Commons, 7pm
- To create a welcome environment where all learners can have fun, learn music, and contribute as a member of the community. Please feel free to ask as many questions or point out any problem areas in the music during or after rehearsal. All students are part of the ensemble and we need all of you to succeed!
- Students will understand proper rehearsal, audience and performance conduct.
- All students will learn and demonstrate proper vocal technique, sight reading skills, and music theory knowledge.