Textbook distribution will be available at the North Thurston High School Library during the picture days 9/1 - 9/5.
All Algebra 1 Proficiency and Algebra 1 students will need to pick up the following textbook:
enVision Algebra 1
- Textbook - enVision Algebra 1 - The textbook can be picked up at the North Thurston High School Library beginning 9/1/2020.
- Chromebook - All students are issued a chromebook by the school district. The chromebook will be used to access all online instruction including Canvas assignments and the online curriculum.
- Graphing Composition Notebook - To record notes taken during asynchronous instructional videos.
- Scratch Paper - For working out homework, quiz, and test problems.
- Pen or Pencil - For writing notes and completing assignments.
- I sent an email to all students and families on Monday, 8/31/2020.
- Students: Check your school GMail account.
- Families: Check the email account that you have saved in Skyward. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder.
- Please log in to Canvas and check the links under "Getting Ready for Online Instruction"
I am excited to be teaching Mathematics for my eighth year at North Thurston High School. I graduated from The Evergreen State College with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics in 2006 and a Master in Teaching in 2013.
I decided to pursue the profession of teaching because I enjoy working with young people. I teach mathematics because I strongly believe that math can provide anyone with a tool to understand the world around them.
1st Period - Algebra 1 Proficiency
2nd Period - Algebra 1
3rd Period - Algebra 1
4th Period - Algebra 1
5th Period - Algebra 1
6th Period - Planning