Procedures for Work Completion in In-School Suspension (ISS)
PROCEDURES FOR WORK COMPLETION IN IN-SCHOOL SUSPENSION:
- IF SENT FOR ONLY ONE PERIOD, complete the “Think Sheet”… see the bottom part of the referral you were sent with.
- IF IN ISS FOR MORE THAN ONE PERIOD…..
- FIRST, after completing the Think Sheet making a phone call home,
- SECOND, check both STUDENT ACCESS and TEACHER PAGES for the work you are missing…if nothing is posted, Mr. Willingham will contact those teachers
- THIRD, visit the links below, MATH WORK, READING WORK & SCIENCE WORK, select three pieces of work for every period you are assigned ISS—Mr. Willingham will assist you if necessary. (The assignments should be printed out and completed at your seat. You must choose one worksheet from each subject.)